Just answer a few emails. Just a quick phone call in between and then Zoom meeting. You probably know it. At the moment we work a lot from home. The number of people opting for entrepreneurship has also increased. You may have a temporary project or temporary staff where you want to save costs. But at least you want to be sure that you always have a good laptop and smartphone. And just when things go wrong, you also want to be sure that you have a replacement product quickly. Renting can be an interesting option in this situation.
You can of course choose to buy a new Macbook Pro or iPhone. It is then immediately your property. But the increasing possibilities of technology are developing at a rapid pace. If you want to stay completely up to date, you have to arrange this yourself. This also applies to unexpected repairs and arranging a replacement product. Renting is also an option. A growing group of people is increasingly positive about renting technology. Is renting an interesting option for you? We have sorted out the pros and cons for you.
- You do not have a large financial investment in one go.
- You use the latest technology by changing your current product.
- Rent a laptop or rent a MacBook Pro is flexible. The term is from 1 day to 24 months.
- You have predictable costs of 1 fixed amount per month.
- You have no unpredictable maintenance costs
- You benefit from a flexible service both remote and onsite.
- A replacement device quickly at home in case of repair or maintenance.
- At the end of the rental contract, a product can possibly be taken over for a fee.
- The product is not immediately completely your own possession.
- In some situations, if you rent for a longer term, you pay more than if you buy a laptop.
Do you want to be able to focus 100% on your company? Do you want to be sure of a carefree rental period? We have the following tips for you.
- Ask carefully about the service conditions.
- Check whether your product is properly insured.
These are uncertain times. As an entrepreneur you want to be able to switch quickly and flexibly. You may have a temporary project or temporary staff where you want to save costs. Or maybe you are going to scale up and have a project for a longer period of time. You want your staff to be able to work well and be easily accessible. A Macbook Pro and / or a company iPhone can then be very valuable. The convenience of a favorable fixed price is then a must. You also want to be able to rely on good quality and good service. But at least you want to be sure that you always have a good laptop and smartphone. For more information, visit Flexitrent.com.